Agile Certified Practitioner Certification PMI-ACP is a fastest catching up Agile Certification advocated by PMI. This is said to be a one-in-all Agile Certification that encompasses the overall umbrella of Agile practices knowledge and understanding for all the roles in Project Management. As agile is also a set of methodologies, frameworks and practices, the PMI-ACP® certification tests you on the multiple aspects and does not restrict to any particular methodology (like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.) or role (like Product Owner, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, etc.) Once you are a certified PMI-ACP®, it means that you are in a different league of agile practitioners.
PMI-ACP certification was created by agilists for agilists. Organizations that are highly agile and responsive to market dynamics complete more of their projects successfully than their slower-moving counterparts. The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP) and test-driven development (TDD). So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
Please find that the training that best fits your availability.
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques
- Increase their professional versatility in project management tools and techniques.
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing offerings based only on exams or training
- Get an introduction to Agile principles and practices
- Learn how to mentor high-performance teams who deliver results
- Understand techniques for actively managing project scope and ensuring delivery of the best products possible
- Get familiar with new ways of managing project scope, schedule, budget and quality that are easily improved through effective Agile controls
- Learn to combine best methods from multiple Agile methodologies
- Learn about common pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting Agile practices
- Change "Command and Control" leadership style to the more powerful "Servant Leadership" method of management
- Respond to change quickly to seize competitive advantage
The PMP certification is widely recognized and respected and can help you in your current project work and equip you with the essential concepts besides giving you the edge for your next role.
The eligibility criteria is
1(a). For a person having a bachelor degree or equivalent university degree: Minimum of 4500 hours of project experience or Minimum of 3 years of project experience or
1(b). For a person who has a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials: Minimum of 7500 hours of project experience or Minimum of 5 years of project experience.
2. 35 Contact Hours of Project Management Education (PMP Prep Program).
Process for PMP Exam
Duration: 230 minutes
No of Questions: 180
Type: Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hot area, and limited fill-in-the-blank
Break: One additional break for a total of two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams